THE FLORIDA BAR AND LAW OFFICES OF BABKES & ASSOCIATES DISCLAIMERS
Below are the terms and conditions applicable to the interpretation and use of the material and information provided in this website. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 8273 W Broward Blvd, Plantation, FL 33324 ☎ (954) 452-8630 | ???? email@example.com
Attorney-Client Relationship Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is provided for educational and informational purposes only. The content should not be construed as legal advice. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information found on this website. Any actions or decisions about your legal rights should be based on the particular facts and circumstances of your specific situation, after consulting with and retaining the legal services of an attorney.
The material and statements provided throughout this website do not create and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship, and no one in this firm is agreeing to represent you in any legal matter. This is true even if you call us or complete and submit information for a free case evaluation or consult. An attorney-client relationship with us only occurs after you sign a retainer agreement with us that we also accept and sign. However, any information you provide us will be kept confidential as we understand you are providing it in an effort to seek an attorney-client relationship with our law firm.
Medical and Legal Advice Disclaimer
This website does not offer, nor is it intended to offer, legal or medical advice. The content on this website is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the professional judgment of a legal and/or healthcare provider.
You should not rely upon any material or statements in this website for legal or medical purposes. We recommend that you review this information carefully with your doctor or healthcare professional before making any decisions regarding your health or medical treatment, and especially before disregarding the advice of your doctor or healthcare professionals.
While reasonable attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, our firm cannot make express or implied representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information, or the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on links we provide to other websites.
The Florida Bar Jury Verdict, Testimonials and Results Disclaimer
The information on this site includes past results, testimonials from clients, and statements about the quality of our legal work. The Florida Bar requires us to tell you the following:
1. The information has not been reviewed or approved by The Florida Bar.
2. The facts and circumstances of your case may differ from the matter in which results have been provided.
3. All results for all cases are not provided. However, we certainly can provide the results for any of our cases.
4. The results on the site are not necessarily representative of all of the results obtained by the lawyers at this firm.
5. Every case is different, and each client’s case must be evaluated and handled on its own merits.
6. The individual facts and circumstances of your case may differ from the matters in which the testimonials are provided.
7. Testimonials of all clients are not provided.
8. These testimonials are not necessarily representative of all clients’ experience with the lawyers of our firm.
The Florida Bar Advertisement Disclaimer
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience
Duplication of Material From Website
Materials appearing at this website may only be reproduced in their entirety (without modification) and must include the disclaimers.